Pursuing challenging, active learning is vital to create independent, critical thinkers who approach complexity with confidence and self-awareness.
We want our students to have the confidence, self awareness and reflexivity to work independently, to network and communicate with others and to pursue their passions in the world.
The Learn element of our approach includes the following:
- Independent thinking
- Taking responsibility for learning
- Valuing curiosity
- Developing realistic and evidence-based approaches to the world
- Working in multi- and interdisciplinary modes
- Critical engagement with the real world
- Critical being in the world